TRAP HOUSE CLOTHING is an independent lifestyle brand based out of Los Angeles, California. The logo was created in 2011 by William Jones, along with his brother Quinten Jones. It wasn't an easy task. They have struggled, fought, and overcome many obstacles. Through their determination, hard work, and a countless number of sleepless nights they have reintroduced the TRAP HOUSE brand. The brand seeks to reinvent the meaning of the word TRAP, which is historically associated with drugs, violence, and the high rate of incarceration. Based off of those facts, the mission of TRAP HOUSE is to completely redefine the term, to the mean "To Rise Above Poverty". The goal of TRAP HOUSE is to raise awareness surrounding issues of drugs, racism, and the cycle of poverty. The brand is a combination of the struggle, hustle, good and bad association with trap culture and music.
MISSION OF T.R.A.P GUIDE RIGHT
The purpose of The T.R.A.P Guide Right Program is to improve the self-image of today's youth, by developing and inspiring their future endeavors. A program built to develop leadership skills while mentoring, encouraging, and promoting academic achievement. T.R.A.P Foundation gives guidance, training, real life experiences and the influence of successful men and women to the disposal of the young men in the program. T.R.A.P Guide Right is a program of the educational and occupational guidance of youth, which reaches out to high school age young men. The program will help guide, organize, and fund the entrepreneurial endeavors of today's young men that take advantage of this program to start the practical leadership process.
THE GUIDE RIGHT PROGRAMThe basic objectives of T.R.A.P Guide Right are summarized as follow:
- To inspire service in the public interest through cultural enrichment
- To develop leadership skills while monitoring, encouraging, and rewarding
- Refine self-image, self-esteem, social skills, and environmental awareness
- To assist students, while they are in training, to get started in employment
- To assist parents in the handling of their children by developing skills to talk about their problems
- To afford youth a respite from the drudgery of the street
- To inform youth of the values of higher education
- Continued educational pursuits, scholarship, loan, professional counseling and fellowship; of various occupational and professional opportunities and of current labor market and requirements for obtaining employment.